Wednesday 28 March 2012

Flash of Fashion -- Episode 1: Got Shoes?

Flash of Fashion -- Episode 1: Got Shoes? Video Clips. Duration : 11.48 Mins.


Hey guys!! So here's a new series that I thought of where I will be sharing some fashion tips, tricks, and advice with you guys! There will be fashion hauls (including clothing, shoes, and accessories), as well as outfit of the day videos! If you guys have any other suggestions for future Flash of Fashion Episodes, please feel free to let me know in the comments below! I hope you guys enjoy Flash of Fashion -- Episode 1: Got Shoes! In this episode, I will be showing you guys a bunch of shoes that I have purchased over the past month or so from various stores, like Macy's and Target! The best part of these shoes? They were all on sale and clearance! How could you go wrong with that? =) Steve Madden Brewster Boots! www.stevemadden.com Target Mossimo Supply Co. Black Wedge Clogs! www.target.com Target Mossimo Supply Co. Tan Kasdin Buckle Boots! www.target.com Target Mossimo Faux Snakeskin Versie Pumps! www.target.com Target Mossimo Supply Co. Grey Kahnilyn Buckle Boots! www.target.com Target Xhilaration Brown Kashana Lace-up Combat Boots! www.target.com On my nails: Van D'Go by Essie Like Comment and Subscribe!! Thanks so much for watching!! =D FTC: I purchased everything mentioned in this video with my own money. All opinions are my own.

Tags: Flash, of, Fashion, #1

No comments:

Post a Comment