Friday 6 April 2012

My Shoe Collection & My Shoe Fetish

My Shoe Collection & My Shoe Fetish Tube. Duration : 3.27 Mins.


I bought more shoes this week, so I made a compliation of the remaining shoes in my collection that haven't been in any videos yet. Eventually I'll use all of them in their own video. The Birkenstocks probably won't be in any videos because they're for comfort not looks. The final pair isn't what I would usually buy but I thought they would work well in a trample video with my toenails painted black. Maybe you will have a favorite pair? www.youtube.com Song: "Hella Good" by No Doubt Shoes: Tortoise Shell Slingback Platform Heels (Steve Madden); White Patent and Cork Mules (Guess); Brown Satin Kitten Heels (Steve Madden); Black Patent Slingback and Cork Platform Pumps (Rampage); Black Peep Toe Flats with Bows and White Trim (Steve Madden); Black Kitten Heels with Tiny Patent Bows and Trim (Steve Madden); Grey Pin Stripe Flats with Black Ribbon Bows and Trim; Black Leather and Cork Birkenstocks; Vintage 70s Leather Sandals; Tall Black Platforms with Star Cutouts (Hot Topic) Please rate, comment, and subscribe to see future videos. Thanks!

Tags: shoes, feet, foot, shoeplay, play, high, heels, pumps, worship, bbw, tease, teasing, toe, dangle, dangling, shoef3tish

No comments:

Post a Comment