Tuesday 3 April 2012

Those Lovely Eyes - A Nick Jonas Love Story - Chapter 53

Those Lovely Eyes - A Nick Jonas Love Story - Chapter 53 Video Clips. Duration : 1.18 Mins.


This is for you, Tinsleyy(: This is slightly sexual!!! you've been warned(: --------------------------------- Lucy's POV: We walk up the stairs and Nick stop in front of my door. "Are you sure you want to do this?" he asks. "Nick, we're not making babies. Relax." I tell him jokingly. He smiles and seems to relax just a bit. He walks around behind me and covers my eyes with his hands. We begin walking forward. "You're not gunna make me run into a wall are you?" I ask sarcastically. "No? why would I do that?" "My old friends used to do that all the time." I mention. "I would never do that to you, my sweet." "Okay." He stops me. "I love you, Lucy." he whispers in my ear before unveiling the room to my sight. His whisper rings through my ears and gives me goose bumps as I look around the room and see candles lit, roses in vases and some on the bed, and I stand there in shock at what he's done. This is beautiful. "Nick, oh my gosh." I say almost in tears. "This is beautiful." I tell him. No response. I turn around. He's not there. Where in the hell is he? "Nick?" I ask through the doorway. "Yeah?" he answers from another part of the house. "Uh. . . Where'd yah go?" I ask. "Bathroom." he states simply. "Oh. Okay." I go and sit on bed attempting to not crush any of the roses. This is so sweet of him! I get up off the bed and look through my drawers for something to wear other than this dress. A pain in my feet remind me of my shoes and I bend down to take them off. I guess Nick ...

Keywords: Those, Lovely, Eyes, safety

No comments:

Post a Comment