Tuesday 3 April 2012

Tanya Roberts Outrageous Love & Friendship Sam Botta-Live Fearless-Chris Shining,Executive Producer

Tanya Roberts Outrageous Love & Friendship Sam Botta-Live Fearless-Chris Shining,Executive Producer Video Clips. Duration : 0.90 Mins.


Her husband of 25 years had died from illness, she was there for him and has overcome the grief and built a new life. Sam Botta: I asked you the secret of lifetime love (two years before)... And you said your man at the time adores you... Tanya Roberts: My man died 18 months ago after 25 years of a beautiful marriage, I grew up with him, and he did adore me, I adored him, and that's what happens, I'm lucky to have had 25 years of outrageous love and friendship. SB: How did you get through the pain? TR: If I didn't pull myself together I wouldn't have been able to keep him alive and take care of him, that's what you do. It's Nothing heroic you just do it. You don't want to see the one you love totally screwed up.. and you manage. I love you. www.imdb.me/livefearless IMDB.COM: www.imdb.com Tanya Roberts came from modest beginnings in the Bronx, New York, the daughter of a pen salesman (Irish) and a mother (Jewish) who were divorced before she reached high school. Tanya dropped out of high school at age 15, got married and hitchhiked around the country until her mother-in-law had the marriage annulled. She met psychology student Barry Roberts in New York while waiting in line to see a movie. A few months later, she proposed to him in a subway station, and they were married. .. Beautiful love story. Secretly hope. Live life with the kind of love that lasts. The memories, the hopes, the dreams. Never forgetting, especially On a sad day when we've lost a life-altering talent ...

Keywords: loss, cancer, heart, care of, loved one, sad, overcoming, finding love, hope, Him, man, love, personal, realize, change, powerful, research, proof, uncensored, good, suffering, language, update, hollywood, interview, angel, family, womens, fulfillment, plight, chemistry, mystique, dress, malfunction, body language

No comments:

Post a Comment